Master’s degree in Illustration/Animation
- 1-2 years of animation experience
- Experience in blender preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premier Pro
- Proven experience with animation and editing systems, sound design, color correction, video production and codec compression standards.
- Understanding of video and audio file formats and video analysis
- Storyboarding experience
- Demonstrated creativity
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand direction and feedback
- Adapt to shifting priorities
- Design and Create (80%)
- Work with our team of medical experts to create excellent 3D treatment and patient information animations.
- Perform work involved in layering out or executing animations and illustrations in support of medical materials and interactive content.
- Ensure artistic excellence and accuracy of the animated work.
- Collaborate with management and team members to define schedules and deliverables to ensure goals are met.
- Help maintain and build an improving and successful production process.
- Communicate effectively with IT & Online colleagues to anticipate and resolve animation display issues.
- Work independently or in small groups to trouble-shoot and provide solutions to production issues related to creation and content building.
- Serve as a technical expert in computer-generated imagery, modeling, animation, rendering and other various multimedia formats.
Informed is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified persons. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, handicap or disability, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (pertaining to race, color, and national origin), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (pertaining to handicap), and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (pertaining to age). This non-discriminatory policy covers hiring and employment at the company.
+31 (0)6 16 74 68 78